Welcome to Red Lion Motor Lodge! Now under new ownership!
Nestled in the heart of Leelanau Peninsula’s ‘Wine Country’, Red Lion Motor Lodge pairs charming amenities with convenient access to some of the most sought-after culinary and recreational destinations. Whether you’re visiting for a weekend getaway, tour of local wineries, or taking your family for your summer vacation – our affordable inn suites seasonal travelers and area resident alike. Designed with Northern Michigan’s beautiful, country setting in-mind – Red Lion’s townhouses are pet-friendly and boast a wide-range of amenities.
Motel & Summer Lodging in Suttons Bay, Michigan
Selecting your vacation retreat is an important choice. We’ve been there, too – what with the difficulties of finding a place to stay during peak seasons. Not to mention, being unpleasantly surprised when your room doesn’t meet expectations.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why past guests have chosen Red Lion Motor Lodge near Suttons Bay:
- Conveniently located only 10 minutes from Traverse City, Leelanau Sands Casino – and a short drive to popular wineries, restaurants, and golf course
- Immaculate rooms and comfortable amenities, maintained by local owners who’re familiar with the quaint villages, lighthouses, and renowned locales Northern Michigan offers
- Non-smoking and handicap-accessible rooms, along with parking at your door for added luxury
Whether stopping-in for an evening or making us your home during your summer vacation, we look forward to meeting you. To learn more, call and mention our website – or contact us online! We look forward to answering any of your questions about Red Lion Motor Lodge!
Red Lion Motor Lodge Features
- Daily / Weekly Rates
- Non Smoking and Handicapped Rooms
- First Floor Rooms
- "At your door" Parking
- Spacious Grounds
- Close to Lake Michigan
- Queen or Double Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- 10 min. to Traverse City
- 10 min. to Leelanau Sands Casino
- Minutes to fabulous golf courses
- ½ mile from boat launching site
- 45 min. to Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes
Enjoy Quality, Affordable Lodging!
Visit Leland Fish Town, unique shops in the various quaint villages, the lighthouses, numerous wineries, and renowned restaurants, beautiful Grand Traverse Bay and lakes surrounding you!
Price was reasonable considering the weekend we stayed was supposed to be peak for the fall color season and still much less than other area options and the nearby Traverse City price gouging hotels. I would absolutely stay here again.
Very nice place, fridge and microwave, A/C and FAST heat! Park-like grounds. Very reasonable rates for the location.